We have a few simple rules and tips for riding the bus.
- Walk to your bus stop location.
- Please have your fare card, monthly pass, or exact change ready when you get on the bus.
- If you need to set up a Demand Response service or an Off-Route pickup, call our dispatcher at 304-263-0876. You should call the day before your trip by the close of business.
- Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your desired stop.
- Be ready early. We recommend that riders get to their stop 10 minutes early.
- Please have exact change- Drivers cannot make change. Have your fare card or Half-Fare card ready when you board the bus.
- No eating, drinking, vaping or tobacco products allowed on the buses.
- We do not allow any open containers of alcohol on EPTA Buses.
- Please remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times.
- Service animals are allowed on all EPTA buses.
Please ask the driver if you have any questions. We are here to help you! EPTA is Committed to Safety, Courtesy. and Reliability.